The San Fernando Valley Dental Society Foundation aims to achieve the goals set forth in its Mission Statement through the following objectives:
1. Develop and constantly improve its referral system for the underserved of Northern Los Angeles County through the volunteer services of the San Fernando Valley Dental Society's member doctors.
2 Develop and disseminate a community-wide Oral Health Literacy program targeting low income neighborhoods
3. Make the San Fernando Valley dental Society Foundation the premier organization for the community's dental welfare by providing education and oral health services to all residents of Northern Los angeles County, in particular, our low income resident.
4. Develop strategic alliances with other charitable organizations to promote and improve the oral health of Northern Los Angeles county.
5. Develop local programs to serve the oral health needs of underserved adults and seniors
6. Develop a mobile and/or portable oral health care capacity
7. Develop and continue to expand the American Dental Association sponsored "Give Kids a Smile" program throughout Northern Los Angeles County.